Confused of Medway

That's because it is all true.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Different country. The north starts about 30 miles north of Coventry. The ring road north out of Coventry is the worst I have ever driven on.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Why? It takes you away from Coventry. That means it is a good road.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Washing machine? You've got a washing machine? Sheer luxury! Round here (Huddersfield) we have t'take t'coal out of t'bath and scrub ours clothes in there 'til our fingers is sore.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

There are lane switches to the right which come very quickly. If you don't know about them you are in trouble. There are filter lanes from the left. Traffic comes belting these lanes at

70mph. If you don't get out of the way there is going to be an accident. And there frequently is. Every roundabout is a Grand Prix. I have now changed my schedule to be out of Coventry by 7.15 AM. I've driven every inch of this country, Coventry is the worst place I have ever driven in.
Reply to
Mr Pounder

I just put my clothes into the toilet with a bar of soap and flush it a couple of times (I am in South Yorkshire) .

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Would you not be better off with a schedule that does not take you into Coventry?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Ah so a southerner pretending to be a northerner.

Neighbours.

The south starts at the M62 corridor.

Designed to keep the simpleton southers in the south. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Ah the posh part of Yorkshire, where you get out of the bath to have a wee.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Never ask a man if he's from Yorkshire. If he is, he'll have told you already. If he isn't why insult him?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Might I steal that for a .sig???

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Yes. But I can't get out of this one. I leave home at 5 AM just to make Coventry my first call and get out of Dodge as early as possible. Logistically this does not make sense. I only work 3 days per week. I'm an old bastard and do the 3 days just for something to do.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

To Cumbria perhaps.

No it don't!

Coventry people are southerners.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

There are better. "My pet rock Gordon just is". I stole it and nobody knew wtf I was talking about. Take care.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

BMG... I got it from elsewhere.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

And let the War of the Roses Pt II commence...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Its those elevated sections I hate - where you have a slip road up and in, 100 yards of level section, and then a slip ramp down and out. It means that everyone attempting to join the road is fighting for road space with everyone attempting to leave it, and you all have to somehow cross over each other in short bit of level road!

Reply to
John Rumm

Ring road. I dread it.

Reply to