Confused about spark plugs

My MTD snow blower uses a Torch F6RTC spark plug, but the blower is a pain to start so I want to treat it to a new European plug. I thought this would be easy :-( These pages

and
suggest that there are many equivalents to the F6RTC, but using this page
as an example to decode the model numbers shows that there are some differences in heat range and electrode material. Am I fussing over nothing and shoving-in an RN10Y will be fine?

Reply to
nothanks

Some of those F6RTC compatibles link to well known brands, which in turn link back to F6RTC as being compatibles for them, others link back, but not to F6RTC, I think I'd pick one of the former type ...

Reply to
Andy Burns