Condesning (NOT combi) Boiler recomendations

The only off-putting thing about Viessmann is the price of the parts.

Yes, definitely. The Vaillant 612 goes down to 3kw which is even better.

Reply to
gremlin_95

Yes, whilst one would hope not to require much in the way of replacement pa rts it has to be a consideration. Similarly, there is some comfort with a W orcester given that their massive numbers has resulted in being spoilt for choice for installers and parts suppliers.

In my case I am restricted by my preference for a simple heat-only boiler i .e. 2-pipe connectivity and with the pump/diverter gubbins all external to the boiler.

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Which would depend how often they're needed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes, you'd hope that they won't often be needed.

Reply to
gremlin_95