concrete paint system

I have newly (well a year ago) cast sills in concrete I now wish to paint white. The rest of the house has white gloss painted sills. What system of paints and preparation do you recommend?

I have used International door step paint before which was excellent but a bit pricey and I'll need quite a bit. It seemed quite thin and soaked more into the concrete giving a feel that the interface was more secure. I've got others to put top coats on, I guess it is a case of rub down and apply the same top coat you recommend.

Reply to
visionset