concrete driveway solution?

Any suggestions for an economical but effective method of spraying/covering my "tired" concrete driveway? I dont want to overlay with tarmac or the like, but thinking more of a decorative non-slip paint or similar? Anyone got some recommendations?

Thanks

Reply to
gottabefun

spraying/covering

I've used garage floor paint (a bit like you get in Kwik fit) in my garage. Its non-slip which is good, and much better than bare concrete but it does chip and pull away.

I wouldn't recommend it for a drive.

Reply to
TimM

How about caust.... .............ah....................never mind.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

In article , gottabefun writes

Have you considered a resin bonded screed? damned attractive IMO

Reply to
David

Wouldn't that just clean it up ? You're right......never mind.

Reply to
BigWallop

Funny you should mention the cleasing properties of...ah... never mind ...

....but... ah well...

Never mind.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil