Concrete Bird Bath Cracked

We have a toadstool style concrete bird bath and the bowl is cracked. I was expecting it to shatter this winter but it has survived. Any suggestions on how to seal it?

Reply to
hugh

Had a similar problem and used CT1 filler, did the trick for me. Works on damp surfaces and dries rock hard and waterporoof.

Johno

Reply to
johno

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Reply to
hugh

Also consider milliput and epoxy mortar

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I used superglue to mend a fairly large fancy plant-pot which we found had a hairline crack. It has withstood many hard winters. I don't know if it helped that it was unused when I fixed it. [You might need a fair quantity of superglue, so a trip to a Pound Shop to buy a multi-pack might be required.]

Reply to
Ian Jackson