Concealed wiring and c/h pipes in a new conservatory

I won't bore the group with the hassle involved in getting this far, but suffice it to say I have had to find another manufacturer to fit a conservatory on the new base constructed by another one.

To minimise cost, I am fitting the new rad and doing the electrics - quite happy with that. But how best to fix and conceal the wiring and 10mm c/h pipes on a wall which the new people are going to plaster when the plastic bit is finished?

Reply to
Paper2002AD

In message , Paper2002AD writes

Just had ours done - they ran the c/h pipes in a groove cut in the breeze blocks along the floor (covered by skirting). The electrics they put behind galvanised steel runners and plastered over them.

Reply to
mike. buckley

Cable clips and pipe clips? Electrical cable and 10mm microbore should be easy enough to be covered directly by the bonding without needing chasing into the brickwork. Make sure you check this with them first, though. They may be planning to dot/dab dryline the wall rather than wet plaster.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle