'Concealed' loft hatch

I`ve seen around (I think in shops) 'concealed' loft hatches which are basically flush panels which swing down to allow access to the roof void above. They are concealed in that they are flush with the plasterboard ceiling and can be painted over to make them more discreate Anyone know where I can get one and how much?

John

Reply to
John

Not sure of price but most Builders Merchants (as opposed to sheds ) will stock them.

Reply to
Alex

You can always make one if necessary. It doesn't take a whole lot of woodworking skill.

If you buy a loft ladder they usually come with the various odds and ends to create a dropdown loft door.

PoP

Reply to
PoP