completely OT: Carphone Warehouse advert in yesterdays Sun..

Yesterday i picked up a copy of the Sun left on the train and saw a carphone warehouse advert in which the Samsung D600 PAYGO phone was advertised for £79.99. Son wants one of these, but can't find the deal on the CPW site, nor in the local CPW shop. Anyone have an old copy of the Sun and can help me out?

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Andrews

BTW, the only reason I've asked here is athat this is a group that seems to know just about anything..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

try=20 =20

regards

df

Reply to
df

Well, it would take a strong stomach to go and buy a phone from the company that employed Ernest Saunders as a consultant.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I wasn't planning on inviting him around for tea. I am no fan of the founder of Phones 4 U.

Reply to
Paul Andrews

Not there, but I phoned them up - looks like the offer sold out. Next best price is plus £20. The cynic in me says there probably weren't many on sale at the lower price..

Reply to
Paul Andrews