Combi boiler fitted

There are a whole lot of regs to be considered when installing boilers in the roof space, remember it has to be maintained from time to time so needs good access. roof space boarded out, power points, lighting, a fixed loft ladder with hand rails around the opening and an appliance isolation valve outside the roof space to name a few otherwise it will not fully comply. Rearly ever found I might add, no wonder my knees are suffering doing repairs whilst balancing on a 2" wide joist lol.

Martin

Reply to
jaxmar

In message , snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com writes

You poor, poor CORGI ...

Reply to
geoff

Done

I assume only a reasonable amount around the boiler and the access point. Pretty much done

Lacking that at the moment but not too much effort to resolve

Done

Done

Gas Isolation I assume? Could this be downstairs near the meter or does it need to be "near" the boiler?

Still, nothing there sounds to bad (certainly worthwhile for the gained space)

Cheers,

Darren

Reply to
dmc