coke bottle thread adaptor

If he's finally decided to go ahead after a 5 year pause, and happens to still be reading here, now he can.

Reply to
tabbypurr

A Coke bottle would only last a few cycles. It's intended to be disposable. You need a proper pressure vessel as supplied with electric undersink water heaters for example.

Reply to
harry

If any air reservoir bursts, someone could get injured. Even a Coke bottle.

Reply to
harry

Yes I was just wondering what prompted this old thread to re emerge. Is there a home owners club virus loose? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Can you experience dejavue for the first time? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes! That's exactly why it is an unpleasant symptom.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

School holidays again.

Since I mentioned a commercial product which is on widespread sale I must assume that there is relatively little likelihood of injury.

Perhaps one should consider that a party balloon is an air reservoir and is prone to rupture, especially in aid of fun using a pin. Or, for that matter, a paper bag. For Millennials, it used to be fun to inflate a brown paper bag by blowing through the opening, close off the opening with one hand, and then hit the bag with the other hand. Bang! Any injuries were generally self inflicted by using too much force. Nothing to do with dangerous compressed air.

Ah, well.

Dave R

Reply to
David

Note that at least one posting was in April, so it is probably a "time of year" thing.

Reply to
David

But it surely isn't if its the first time, its only the second time that it is. In this case twice to a thread from several years ago. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Deja vue (equipped with all the Usenet unfriendly accents) is used ironically here. The whole point of the symptom is people feel sure they have been in a situation before but in reality they haven't.

Reply to
Roger Hayter