110mm Waste offset ?

I'm fitting a wall mounted wc into my bathroom, using a grohe mounting frame, and I'm puzzled what the best way to deal with the small maybe

35-40mm height difference between the right angle grohe wc socket clipped into the frame, which is about 90mm diameter, to the 4" plastic waste pipe feeding into the soil stack. The frame is at lowest setting, and the waste pipe to stack is about 35/40mm lower. I guess I need a flexible coupling that can fit onto a 90mm pipe, and fit into the 100mm waste pipe at the other end ? Any ideas ?
Reply to
Tonyb

On Thursday 25 April 2013 11:04 Tonyb wrote in uk.d-i-y:

One the the offset pan connectors here should do it:

Personally, I'd buy a selection of 2-3 and offer up to see which works the best, then return the others.

Your 90mm diameter pipe on the bog sounds about standard - the pan connectors are very forgiving on the bog end - they have to be!

40mm offset is not much - and in the right direction - pretty sure the offset adaptors will cope with that.
Reply to
Tim Watts

Thanks Tim.

The only problem is those adaptors seem to be designed to fit outlets between 97mm to 107mm, matchign the standard wc outlet diameter of 102mm, whereas the right angle socket in the grohe frame has a diameter of ~90mm ? There is an adaptor in the kit to convert the 90mm to standard 110mm pipe but this is then too large to fit the offset adaptors too ?

Tony

Reply to
Tonyb

Same problem.... did you sort it?

Reply to
andy

yup...

now what are we talking about?

Reply to
John Rumm

Someone who doesn't know how to use Google Groups effectively and assumes that everyone uses a web interface.

Reply to
Rob Morley