Cleaning floor tiles quickly...

Its a wonder liquid. Use the same stuff plus a capful of Savlon and a soft-bristled car brush for cleaning the bathroom. Taps, sink loo... all sparkling in seconds.

Reply to
Simon C.

For me, they would be "en style" now. I would certainly avoid putting down 50m2 of tiles if I hadn't given any thought whatsoever to the time needed to clean them. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

In article , Lee Nowell writes

Adopt the Muslim custom of requiring people to remove their footwear at the front door. Then require them to apply some tile cleaner to their socks and to walk around using a shuffling motion.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson