classic aqualisa

I'm trying to take one apart to fit a new cartridge. According to the diagram, there should be four screws holding the cartridge in, hidden underneath the temp control lever, and none holding the lever. Mine has four screws holding the lever, but having removed them, the lever doesn't come off. It could be hard water scale or maybe I'm about to make a terrible mess. Can anyone help?

ta

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie

Give their help line a call. I recently needed some O-rings for mine

- different model - and they sent me some for nothing.

Very helpful people...

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to