childhood sifi book....

You remember them, I remember them, but Wikipedia clearly does not!

Reply to
Bert Coules

If you read the link they are mentioned.

Reply to
harry

So they are, thanks. Curious then that they're not included in the list of his published works, which is what I glanced at first time - though on a second look that list is far from complete in other areas too.

Reply to
Bert Coules

No- Hasn't got the Worrals books in either. When I first read the Worrals books it was ages before I realised that the hero was a woman!!!

Reply to
harry

Isn't that interesting. I don't know them at all: I must get hold of one.

Reply to
Bert Coules

Make sure she's willing..

Reply to