Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

I could not, even after the radiologist had told us! I have no idea how she worked it out. You're talking about looking for mm features on a grainy scan.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Because its completely routine to do ultrasounds now.

And it is very unlikely that they didn't want to know that when its name is something they put so much effort into.

That wouldn't have happened in this case.

Reply to
Simon Brown

Reply to
JoeJoe

I wonder if the Queen will give Ian Watkins a pardon so that the Lostprophets can play at the Christening?

Reply to
ARW

"Pardon a paedo"

It's got a ring...

But I think the effect will be a divide by zero error in the fabric of the universe - irresistible forces meets immovable object etc...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Who?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Common formula in Scotland too for everyone.

Reply to
harryagain

In article , Mr Pounder Esquire writes

It means we have a harmless head of state instead of interfering ex- politicians such as Margaret Thatcher or Tony Blair as Presidents. And given the tourism they attract and overseas relationships they build the present monarchy are probably better value for money than either of the aforementioned would have been.

Reply to
bert

+1
Reply to