Changing mains switch in Zanussi FJ1295

Can anyone tell me how to get the mains switch out of a FJ 1295?

It looks like I need to remove the plastic fascia but I can't see what's holding it (apart from the clips on the top)

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

If anyone else is in the same position the answer is to remove the fascia by removing the 2 screws near the soap dispenser, to carefully prise-down/up the clips at the top/bottom and to remove the knob from the timer.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam