Changing headlights to drive on the right at night.

Apologies. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if the plastic tabs on the R4 and R6 may have been for beam height adjustment to compensate for heavily-laden boot. Forget I spoke ;-)

Reply to
NY

This document (for the R4) would suggest that?s it is just for load adjustment. Page C5

Tim

Reply to
Tim+