CH pump advice please

The expansion vessel and gauge are in my garage downstairs which makes estimating pressure at the pump in the loft a tad tricky. (Two story house). One day I?ll get my tape measure out and measure the height difference. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Doesn't the boiler have a gauge? Most will cut-out if below 0.5bar or so.

Reply to
Fredxx

Nope. I think they?re only normal on boilers with integrated pressure vessels.

I did dig out a tape measure and discovered that it?s only about 5 metres height difference between expansion vessel and boiler so I guess this just means I need to add and extra half bar of pressure.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+