CH/DHW on the blink - turns off after 3 secs

My hot water and central heating Combi will only run for about 3 secs, even after a system reset or power off. When I turn on the tap, the boiler runs, fires up, produces a few seconds of hot water, then turns off. Same with the heating. A reset gets me another few seconds!

Water pressure is OK. The boiler is a Ferroli Domina.

Any idea what the problem is? Can I do anything to work round it in the short term?

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim

Sounds like the flame sensor but could be caused by other (more expensive) things too.

Reply to
NickNoxx