Central Heating Prefabrication - e.g. DPS

Why are you asking me? Surely Keston would be the people to ask.

Let us know when you've spoken to Keston and we'll see if you're right.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Jones

IFAIK, the Keston does not have to be on a sealed system. An open vented direct thermal store in theory should be no problem to it, but it is.

You seem to think you know it, and are directly quoting Keston. Maybe you do know and are not telling us.

Keston are evasive. On thermal stores the boilers tends modulate down far too soon. One man from Keston said it is the scale build up they are frightened of. This is balls as the correct amount of inhibitor in a closed system will prevent any scale.

The boiler was specifically designed for the boiler replacement market, which is 98% rads. So was the Glow Worm condenser, but this can operate very well on a thermals store as it will maintain a constant 80C output.

Reply to
IMM

You made a claim about the boiler. I provided information from the manufacturer's web site. You made another claim (no thermal stores are suitable) so I asked you why. Instead of answering my question you posed a question to me. Why? I have not made any claims - I have quoted the manufacturer.

Are you going to answer my question?

Neil

Reply to
Neil Jones