Central Heating Install

I have told you before, don't comment on a field you know sweet FA about.

Reply to
IMM

Nope...... more of the same. There must be a huge waste.

Most of Honecker's one in East Berlin ran over the streets above ground with little or no insulation at all. I'm told that the water was cold when it got to its intended destination.

Sequencing on sets of boilers is common commercial design from what I've read, but multipoints?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Why? You've been doing it for years...

Noted you've not tried to justify your mistake, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , IMM writes

It's never stopped you ...

"Play it again Adam"

Reply to
raden

Stopped me from doing what?

You have been at the sherry again. It is "Play it Sam".

Reply to
IMM

"I have told you before, don't comment on a field you know sweet FA about"

Reply to
IMM

Yes. One thing is certain, you will repeat the same rubbish time and time again.

Since you don't want those not 'qualified' to comment on things, perhaps you'd give your *verifiable* qualifications?

No? No surprise there then.

Pratt.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

< snip drivel >

I repeat:

"I have told you before, don't comment on a field you know sweet FA about"

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Not according to you in a different post

how's your hacksaw ?

Reply to
raden

Perfect. Always does a perfect pro job.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

I heard you have just converted to Judaism

Reply to
raden

writes

What are you on about already?

Reply to
IMM

If you really must DIY, a pipe cutter probably does a better job than a hacksaw...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

How about a cutting disc on a Dremel?

Reply to