Central Heating - Expert Assistance Required

..and you are one of the biggest dribblers.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

...you are here, the so called boiler expert. The one who didn't know condensing boilers are rated up to 109% efficiency. He was told and still wouldn't believe it. Expert at boilers and doesn't know something fundamentally simple - yes sure he is an expert. More like someone who just picked it up - a little knowledge is dangerous. I have no time for people who make their living in a field and don't know it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I know what you mean it is difficult to get rid of idiot Plownman and half-wit Matt, et al.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The physics illiterate strikes again...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Another effing senile idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

| > The physics illiterate strikes again... | | Another effing senile idiot.

No! it is just the rather crazy way efficiency is calculated for boilers. I read about it some weeks ago, but it seemed not a crazy as it sounds, and did not understand it.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Efficiency is simply energy in versus energy out. And since energy can neither be created or destroyed efficiency cannot exceed 100%. As I'm sure you know.

But Drivel doesn't understand this since he can only read adverts.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes.

It is quite possible to be 109% efficient.

Take the case where the supplier is moving slowly while the consumer is travelling at 0.99c and do the maths.

As time passes slowly for the consumer he will use less energy than the supplier ships.

Reply to
dennis

This man has not a clue about boilers and how the efficiencies are calculated. This is the idiot whop told people not to service their boilers, because the fool never did it for 18 years.

Sad but true.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

..here is a man who doesn't know, a man who has no clue ..he has no clue about the things which are known to me and you

..permanently vacant in his head ..no knoweldge, reason, logic, this must be said

..drivel and babble it just come so ..relentless, incoherrent in it flow

..it's time take no notice of this fool so clearly senile ..just thank the Lord you are sane and give a little smile

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I understand perfectly how efficiencies are calculated.

That you choose to believe an inaccurate method says more about your lack of basic knowledge than anything else.

It's up to 18 years now is it? Another example of plucking figures from the air and quoting them as if they are true.

Are you drunk again?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It is clear you don't. And when expert tell you otherwise you persist in saying you are right. You a senile idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The message from Dave Fawthrop contains these words:

Its just a con trick including an element in the numerator which was excluded from the denominator.

Reply to
Roger