Cavity Wall Insulation - Have I Got It ?

The message from "Glenn Booth" contains these words:

I did the online form but haven't heard anything from the contractors.

Reply to
Guy King

In the bottom of a joint, yes, like this _I_

Reply to
Phil L

Lucky you - I've been waiting since September

Reply to
DMac

If you've ben waiting that long they've probably lost your details.

As an aside if anyone wants it doing, it's probably best to ring a CWI installer out of yellow pages, pick one that has a large advert and ask them about it, they will fill the form in with you and send it of for approval, the whole thing shouldn't take longer than a month.

Reply to
Phil L

Wasn't that a hit for Helen Shapiro?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well insulated windows reduce cold spots.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel