Cats & RBG's.

It may just be a leaking cooling system. It is a known hazard with sled dog racing. The cooling system leaks, all the other water is froazen, animals find the sweet liquid ethylene glycol anti-freeze and lap it up. There was a cold snap a week or two back.

They prefer non-toxic propylene glycol in the frozen north.

Reply to
Onetap

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

BFG.

How about water jets fed by a screen washer pump triggered by passive infra red sensors? Oh and is there any truth in the story that lion crap will scare cats away?

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Not IME. We bought some "Roar" repellent for my M-I-L (as it were) and it was useless.

Reply to
Huge