Carpet replacement: why are they all brown?

It was avacado in my house. Horrid thing. Dark left white marks all the time. OH managed to change it for a nice new white one last year. You cannot beat white in a bathroom. My aunt had a pink one. That was a nice one.

Reply to
sweetheart

I prefer pink and not brown

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Oh I see now. The answer to "why are most carpets on offer brown" is almost /certainly/ "that's what sells best". Shrug.

Reply to
Martin Bonner

Or on Ebay, that's what's left over after the good stuff is sold.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)