Careful with that tree...

Careful with that tree, watch out for the buildings, oh... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v 50767261845493
On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:51:14 +0100

Now that was good!
--
Davey.

On 26/06/14 16:02, Davey wrote:

Genius!

Far more skilled than me then I cut this one down after spending the afternoon in the pub (and the first time I had felled a tree). I had to shove the tree away from the neighbours shed when I heard the crack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TtGQNvuovE

--
Adam

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:51:14 +0100, george - dicegeorge wrote:

That didn't end in the way I thought it would.
On 26/06/2014 16:37, Adrian wrote:

+1
On 26/06/2014 16:37, Adrian wrote:

From the tree cutter's reaction at the end, he wasn't too sure himself.
--
Colin Bignell

Or maybe he is just a ham.

ISTR the almighty being included in the credits. The feller's thanks might have been routine.
--
Mike Barnes
Cheshire, England

fuck me, it's the fed dibnah of the tree world :)
On 26/06/2014 16:49, Gazz wrote:

Yes, not only was it in the gap, it was right in the middle.
On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:51:14 +0100, george - dicegeorge

This content is currently unavailable The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:51:14 +0100, george - dicegeorge

I had to have a larger Sycamore tree cut down a couple of weeks ago. Far too big and badly located for me to tackle. Expensive logs, it cost me £610.
See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWaqPfIIx2M
if you want to see professional arborists at work.
Mike
On 27/06/2014 09:19, Muddymike wrote:

It's a Douglas Fir in the video. Straight as a die and probably very predictable
On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:34:40 +0100, ARW wrote:

A friend and I took four trees down yesterday morning.
One went the direction we thought it would. One went almost the right direction. The other two went - quite literally - 180deg out.

Yeah but how many videos did he shoot before uploading THAT one? ;-)
Tim

Fixed your post for you. :-)
--
J B Good

I suppose its a picture or video of a cut down tree going the wrong way then? Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Davey" < snipped-for-privacy@example.invalid> wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 00:12:36 +0100

The total opposite. You think it's sure to hit one or other of the two buildings, but when it drops, it fits absolutely perfectly in the gap, hitting nothing. In fact, more damage is done when it's dragged away then when it's felled.
--
Davey.

On 27/06/2014 00:56, Davey wrote:

There is also a post for an overhead electricity supply very close by, which I presume is a factor in his having to drop the tree between the two buildings. It is also worth mentioning that the gap the tree drops into looks to be only about 3-4 times as wide as the tree.
--
Colin Bignell