Canoe, anyone?

Probably makes that house very difficult to demolish...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

But get the walls off and it's an ideal candidate for the Turner prize.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Why? It was presumably deliberate.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Just presumably??

Do you think the falling of one container into a drum at the top of the stairs of a house could in any way be accidental?

:-)

Reply to
Fredxxx

Audition for mythbusters?

Reply to
F Murtz

The string & tape clearly just happened to fall into the right place, and the workmen left the chemicals at the top of the stairs, as one does, and forgot to extinguish the lighting on the way out. Why I do that every week.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com scribbled

... and the workmen were all using Go-Pros which they left running before leaving the house...

Reply to
Jonno

F Murtz scribbled

Bit late for them. They've just finished their final series.

Reply to
Jonno

It's taken from a norwegian TV-show "Never Ever Do This at Home"

Enjoy in HD.

Washing the stairs with explosive chemicals

Adrian Caspersz

Laughs, of course.

Apparently it's from a Scandy "Mythbusters" style TV show.

Reply to
Huge

I was quite disappointed to discover that it wasn't polyurethane foam!

Reply to
newshound

Elephant Toothpaste ;-)

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Disregard for health and safety and beards make me wonder if they're related to Big Clive

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Norway is out of the EEC, and so is Big Clive (Isle of Man) - so I don't H&S apply :-)

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Q. Why is Jimmy Saville like Big Clive?

A. Because *they both got knighthoods, silly* :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher