Can you get radiators 850mm long * 600mm high?

I've currently got a 900mm rad centred under a window but it's slightly too wide to allow me to fit a double bed between it and the wall. I could move it to one side but then it would look out of synch with the window. Can I get a rad 850mm wide which would allow the rad to fit without losing much heat? All the ones I've seen are either 800mm or 900mm wide.

Reply to
jgkgolf

You can get column radiators made up in practically any size (units of

50mm) see for example

or

Reply to
DJC

Myson Premier HE is available as 844 x 530 and 844 x 690.

You'd need to have the extra 90mm height available, but it would probably have greater output than your existing 900mm x 600mm for the same panel layout.

Another possibility is to get a 800mm x 600mm metric size, but upgrade the panel type, perhaps going for a 2 panel, 1 fin over a 1 panel 1 fin, for example.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Radiator that close to bed might not be a brilliant idea. If it's a single panel, how about using a narrower double panel one instead and giving the bed a bit more clearance?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel