Can I have the heating on with radiator removed

But Naxie, you still can't do the tango.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

And why should I want to ?

I have a life

Reply to
imm

From someone who feely admits he did Morris dancing!! My oh my. Don't you have any shame?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

And what's your problem with Morris dancing retard?

Reply to
imm

Doesn't it dent the roof?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

In message , Lurch writes

I object ... I'm the real one

Reply to
imm

There is no doubt you have two left feet. Tango dancing is beyond you, so just accept it.

What a plonker!

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Not reported me yet then ...

Reply to
imm

Maxie, do you have death wish? How is the Morris dancing going? Fell of the bonnet yet?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

In other words, you haven't and you won't because it's finally dawned on you that you're on a loser (again)

Reply to
imm

Maxie, what have I lost?

Reply to