Can I have the heating on with radiator removed

Do you think he really is? Complete with shell suit?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Andy Hall wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I actually wondered if he is Italian?

'Spose that doesn't stop his heart being in Essex.

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

In message , IMM writes

And what abuse is that ?

As someone else explained to you, you have no copyright on the initials IMM, in fact you nicked it in the first place didn't you

I did not try and pretend to be you as I spoofed from another (hard as opposed to easy .com) , so I'm not copying your disguised email address

retard

Reply to
geoff

In message , Rod Hewitt writes

Can't be ... no handbag

Reply to
geoff

Clear abuse Maxie. Clear.

IMM is totally original, and on this ng is definitely me.

Maxie, you have always wanted to be me. That is clear.

And that you are Maxie.

Reply to
IMM

And those ugly looks Maxie! Can't be me. Can you see that goon tango dancing?

Reply to
IMM

Someone as sophisto as me does not wear a shell suit. Little Middle Englanders wore them for a while. Have you ever seen a tango dancer in a shell suit? How absurd!

Reply to
IMM

Wrong.

Reply to
Huge

Come to think of it, I suppose it would be difficult to get one on over your tutu......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Fabulous! Saturday morning humour.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Sorry to pop your bubble, it's not

It's not and, so what ?

You really are delusional aren't you

I'm waiting to see if they pull my account with baited breath

Reply to
imm

In message , IMM writes

So you admit it's you then ...

Reply to
imm

[29 lines snipped]

Beside's, you're not IMM. I am.

Reply to
IMM

No you're not, I shall report you to the east essex morris dancing society

Reply to
imm

Maxie, I might let you off, if you behave yourself. I know Mary Beehives herself.

Reply to
IMM

My God! My tango dancing has made me an icon.

Reply to
IMM

Morris dancing! Maxie, no wonder you are envious of my tango dancing. I believe you are into tap dancing, but fell off the sink.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, you will have to read properly.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Tango is a soft drink derived from orange flavour substitutes

Taps are what you get on beer barrels

Look I'm still here

Reply to
imm

In message , IMM writes

Go for it, I'd much rather watch you make a fool of yourself again

Have the courage of your convictions

Reply to
imm