Cabling in low density chipboard walls (1970s?)

Can anyone help on running services down through these walls? Are there conduit spaces? I cannot see an open end of the partition walls to find out what is inside them and the attic has eave to eave plasterboard so new view there either.

Martin

Reply to
ma

Can you not tell by tapping it? I presume its some sort of boarded timber frame. If instead its a solid framless wall, you'll be out of luck.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I've seen the large fibres inside a light switch cutout but cannot see how the cables are threaded through. There are no down ward cable runs from the attic.

Reply to
ma