Cable Route to Boiler

Hi all

Don't have OSG to hand, but ISTR that cables could be buried within a 6" vertical strip in the corner of a room?

So, if my boiler side case is within 6" of a corner, can I bury the feed to it and run across that 6" strip without breaking any rules? From the corner of the room, the cable will pass through a wall to be boxed in with pipes in the corner of the dining room.

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

You could. You would presumably be terminating the cable at a visible FCU anyway though, so you would also be covered by the allowable horizontal and vertical routes that intersect on the FCU.

Reply to
John Rumm

IIRC yes

AIUI yes

Where you may have to apply derating for ambient temperature :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"John Rumm"wrote

Thanks John

No the idea was to have the power supply in the airing cupboard alongside all the ch controls and just run the switched boiler feed from there to the boiler

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster