Cable access trim for desk?

I have some desks which have round 80mm holes for cable access. I'd like to get some of the circular trims that drop into the hole, and either have a shutter for putting cabel through, or have a slit rubber panel.

I've looked in the obvious (to me) places with no success. Any ideas, please?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Got some from

(the shutter type)

David

Reply to
Lobster

I've seen them on

but can't find the actual link now (think their site is down)

I think CPC call them desk grommets.

HTH

Reply to
jg

OK, got it

jg

anyone else needs to know).

Didn't think of CPC - and I'm putting in an order today anyway!

Reply to
Bob Eager

You could try Trend, Isaac Lord or Woodfit

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks...my memory told me screwfix, but I remember now...it was woodfit!

Reply to
Bob Eager