Burglar Alarms

My venerable Optima XM6 started playing up today and I think it is time it was replaced.

Any suggestions about suitable reliable replacements and/or suppliers please. I would prefer one that could use the existing wiring, bell box, etc. but any advice on the advisability of retaining any of the components would be welcomed.

Reply to
Roger