Building an extension....

I am in the process of planning an extensions to our garage to turn it into a workshop. I will be engaging the services of an architect to advise and produce drawings for approvals.

At the moment I'm not sure whether to engage a builder or supervise myself and employ contractors to build as necessary. I do have some contacts that could help with the latter. I wonder if there are any resources out there that I have been unable to find with google/hotbot that others may have made use of. Perhaps some task/checklists etc.

I have plenty of time... Don't expect to build until next summer.

Roy

Reply to
RzB