British Gas - Won my case! They have to pay me compensation

I would let everyone know...

I won my Ombudsman case against BG, they have to pay me compensation, write a letter of apology to me for their shortfalls in the service, and lack of communication, plus I would assume provide adequate communication in their future dealings with me.

The problem was that BG took up my energy supply, when my previous supplier failed, beginning over Christmas 2021 and into 2022. Since when, despite being in credit up to BG's take over, it has been complete chaos and no sensible communication from BG in regards to anything, least of all where my credit had gone. Numerous bills issued by BG then promptly cancelled, without explanation.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq