Britains' oldest boiler..

I've just heard it again. I promise you I sound NOTHING like that! Nor would I have stressed the same words. Heigh ho!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

OK, lets burn all the anti capitalists in parliament.

What are you waiting for?

There must be SOME ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Some things are so flippin' wet and useless they'd *never* burn, unfortunately.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Imagine you post some diatribe saying "combi's are suitable for all situations." Someone then tells you that you are, as usual talking bollocks. You then stop posting "combi's are suitable for all situations" and go back to the counter and sell some more copper tanks so you can get that promotional gonk for the end of your promotional biro.

That is feedback.

Reply to
Matt

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

I see that a lot; no forethought given to replacement hassle, especially on hot presses.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

'Spent' you mean.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The message from Grimly Curmudgeon contains these words:

Don't like seeing it at all - it should all be tucked up safely somewhere.

Reply to
Guy King

Lord Hall stop prattling balls...as usual.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

As if.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Interestingly enough, I heard a claim the other day (sorry can't remember were) that the actual number of recorded burnings of witches in the uk was in fact only two! Which if true means it is surprising how something that happened so infrequently can make become so entrenched in folk law.

Reply to
John Rumm

I detect an optimist! And I shant mention ghosts, fairies, fairness, santa claus, justice, etc

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I'd heard it on QI a few months ago. Having said that some of their researchers do make the occasional gaffe.

Reply to
Matt

That is very good. The senile one mange two words in that sentence. V Good. He is a Cheggers fan you know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You can always tell an Aberdonian's kilt - comes with inside pockets.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Apparently you can identify his original clan as well if you look under the kilt. If you see a couple of quaterpounders he is probably a McDonald. ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

And if he tries to tell you it's "condensed makes double" he's probably a Campbell

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

You really shouldn't talk about some of our "senior" posters like that.

Reply to
Guy King