Braun spares

I am looking for a source of spare parts for a Braun Silencio PS1200 hairdryer - specifically a switch.

Many folks would think that its not worth bothering about, considering that its almost 30 years old, but its given fantastic service having been used every day since new. It would be a pity to condem a classic just for the sake of a simple switch.

They were discontined in the UK about 4 years ago but I believe they may still be made and distributed in other countries.

VT

Reply to
Vet Tech