Braided stair treads or the like?

I've been looking for a way to provide an anti-slip and anti-noise addition to some polished wood stairs. Apart from the industrial options, I've only found a site showing some small braided mats that fit on the front of each tread and these are in the USA. Can anyone point me to a UK source of these items or something similar? TIA

-- Regards, Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack