Box of fuses

I have a Tiger Beer bottle opener on my key ring which I have carried with me for over 40 years. Beat that.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Not trying to beat that, but as it happens I've been carrying round the same keyring for over forty years now. It's a repurposed write-permit ring. Not many people know what one of those is nowadays. This man has one in his left hand...

I do hope I don't lose it because it might be difficult to find another.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

And they used to get everywhere....!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Quite. And now you can't even get one on eBay. :-(

Reply to
Mike Barnes

The master keyring for my house is a write permit ring.

That thought has occurred to me, also.

Reply to
Huge