boundary boxes

End of long saga with Anglian Water (grrr!), but I am replacing my shared water supply (me and 2 neighbours) and looking to fit 3 boundary boxes to control each household supply. Struggling to source them - tried the normal avenues, and direct, but causing a head-ache - anyone got any good ideas / experience? I'm located in south Northants. Cheers, Tom

Reply to
bookman

boundary

anyone

BES

part number 7698

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

you could ask for water meters to be fitted for free? cheers

Reply to
newsmung