Boulton boiler

I'm trying to find some SEDBUK efficiency information on a Boulton boiler for a colleague.

I can't find Boulton in the SEDBUK database - does anyone know if this manufacturer has a different/alternative name?

Cheers, M.

Reply to
mwindsor

The people who made my boiler called themselves Boulter, maybe it's them.

Reply to
Bill Taylor

See

part of:

and

Michael Chare

the European heating industry" - so you can certainly trust everything they claim about their products :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

I wonder if they offer a trade-in to owners of their earlier appliances.

Owain

Reply to
Owain