Bosch WFS4030 Filling problem

Hello

My machine fills to the first water level (low level) correctly, it then goes on to fill to the second water level, whilst doing this the inlet valve opens and closes every 3 seconds until it reaches the high water level.

Now if my memory serves me correctly it should not fill up to the high level unless this is selected on the front control panel.

I have checked the water float bowl on the back of the tub etc and all seems to be working.

Gary

Reply to
sp10