Bosch brick blades in sabre saw.

Having to remove some 40 year old shrubs from the ground, I found that using a Bosch Brick blade to cut through the roots in the stony clay soil worked successfully and it didn't lose its edge as a normal steel blade would. I did wince a bit at the £20 price tag, but it was worth it.

Reply to
Capitol

What are these like for cutting bricks? I've often wondered about buying one but the price has put me off.

Reply to
Stephen

For brick cutting I always use a diamond saw and water. Bricks vary tremendously in hardness. London stocks or commons would cut with this blade, but a very hard second stock Surrey would be very slow.

Reply to
Capitol