Boots - sore feet

Thank you - very interesting. Most of the time I end up reading about people with flat feet or dropped arches.

Certainly sounds a bit better thought through than what I received.

Reply to
polygonum

You're welcome - happy feet are penguins :-)

I took some interest in this a few years ago when I got back into walking after 20+ years of long-distance cycling. The joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments were all 'wrong' but my feet needed a lot of considering. Not high arches, but weak, I guess and also the forefoot splays a lot (Altberg's boot-fitter was most, um, 'impressed'!). Fortunately, Superfeet Greens worked for me. I shall give the Moonwalk mentioned upthread a go when a tuit arrives.

Reply to
PeterC

Stop right there!

Boots just aren't very good in most situations.

Get some comfy walking shoes - you'll appreciate the liberation.

Reply to
Rooney