BoJo lies about crime figures.

Not a good idea to transfer your love of dishonesty on others.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

That is NOT the reformatted version which I posted.

Reply to
JNugent

Go on then. Save it out and copy here. So I can have a good laugh.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

You can find it if you wish to - but you don't wish to.

The first post came out quite differently from how it looked at my end.

I posted a corrected version (manually edited).

Reply to
JNugent

Why?? Did you not see the repost? It's trivial to find and a shame you wish to ignore it.

The only laugh is at someone who can't find the reformatted post.

Reply to
Fredxx