Boiler sizing

I used this one when we were changing our boiler recently, seemed easy to use.

Other calculators are available and i have no connection with Wolseley.

Reply to
Jack Harry Teesdale

I would be shopping around for a different electricity tariff and consider getting rid of the hallway storage heater for one with individual times.

Reply to
ARW

So what happens in 2525?

Reply to
ARW

Trick question? My guess is that you were conceived at that point in the Zager and Evans hit (playing on auto-repeat to avoid impugning your dad's staying power).

Reply to
Robin

We build another 100 nuclear power stations? We get invaded by aliens. The earth gets wiped out by an asteroid. How the f*ck should I know?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You are far too smart.

BTW it's the only song I am not allowed to play when SWMBO is in the same room/car/van.

Reply to
ARW

See my reply to Robin.

Or maybe the apprentice turns up for work on time.

Reply to
ARW

Depends if Man is still alive

Reply to
Bev

What, the whole band?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oddly they don't say. Too soon to be of interest, perhaps.

Reply to
Max Demian

Ha! Ha! Said the Clown

Reply to
Bev

+1

Being in the "center" of the house the hallway is usually the room chosen to install the thermostat. Which needs to be in a room where the rad doesn't have a TRV.

Reply to
tim...

'TRV' what's one of those when it's at home.

BTW it's 'centre' in this country.

- Mike

Reply to
invalid unparseable