Blue Grout

Anyone know where I could get some dark blue wall tile grout?

Yes I know - don't ask :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Yes - one of the sheds, I'm not sure which, does a range of ready mixed coloured grouts. It's either B&Q or Homebase, and if I had to pick I'd say the latter.

Reply to
Grunff

Think the punter has tried B&Q - I'll check out homebase - cheers for that.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Does it have to be ready mixed? A bag of grout colourant would probably do the job.

Reply to
John Rumm

|!The Medway Handyman wrote: |!> Anyone know where I could get some dark blue wall tile grout? |!> |!> Yes I know - don't ask :-) |! |!Yes - one of the sheds, I'm not sure which, does a range of ready mixed |!coloured grouts. It's either B&Q or Homebase, and if I had to pick I'd |!say the latter.

B&Q Warehouses have a lot better range of goods than ordinary B&Qs. If you can try B&Q Warehouse.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop