Bloody hell, brilliant result from AliExpress

Ordered

for the jar opening feature. It is one of those gadgets that hooks over the edge of the usual thin jar lids and breaks the seal so that that lid is easy to turn. Turns out that the hook is too thick to go under the edge of the lid.

Got the full refund in minutes.

Only minor glitch was that the dispute procedure is a bit counter intuitive. There are 2 icons for submitting a photo and the right hand one appears to accept the photo but in fact doesn't without saying that it didnt so the submit bar never goes red to allow the dispute to be submitted. Turns out the left icon works fine for that. .

Surprisingly enough I couldn't find any others on aliexpress, ebay or amason that work like that. I know they used to have them because I have had one for a long time that I have mislaid.

I'll have to try the local kitchen gadget shop to see if they still have them.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Jarkey I've found the type linked linked below work well - only on a few jars they have failed to fit - jars with a lid thickness well in excess of what's normally found on a supermarket shelf.

or

Video

alan_m